Part Time Job - 700 Baht/Day
Hi, I'm working in Bangkok and looking for an assistant. It's a pretty easy job for the
right girl, someone who likes reading books and is a quiet, kind person. There are several main duties:
1) I'm writing a book about a young man from Boston, USA, who is a singer in a band. He
meets a girl from China who is studying at his university, and they fall in love. However, he gets into trouble,
and she moves away. Finally, after he's becoming famous in LA, they meet again by chance.
2) Teach me Thai vocabulary and conversation. Pom poot pasa Thai noy dai, daeh mai chat, kotot Khrap.
I'd also like to learn to read in Thai better.
3) Give one-hour massage every day. I know there are many spas in Bangkok, but I like a gentle massage, and
I'm actually shy. Nothing strange, just a regular massage.
4) Stretching and exercise in the mornings.
If you can touch your toes, and can do 20 sit-ups, you'll be fine.
5) Sitting with me on the internet, while I'm developing an e-Commerce website. You must
be interested, but won't have to make the website because I'm a programmer. The hard part is to sit still, so
I need a quiet person by nature.
You'll practice English conversation, as I like to teach about doing business. If you can do
the '5 tasks' above, please send me your resume and a photo, to arrange an interview.
Contact: Bobby 087-123-3737
Location: Ramkhamhaeng University Area, near Big C.
Hours: 8:00 - 17:00, free lunch.